Aug. 11, 2020
Inflatable swimming pools are generally for family use. They look very beautiful and smooth. It is best to choose a thicker pool when choosing, which is more solid and safe: thicker design, soft, thick, not easy to break, and safer.
Many parents now know that children’s swimming is of great help to the healthy growth of their children, so many families have specially prepared children’s swimming pools for their children. So, what are the common household children's swimming pools? What are the precautions for the use of household children’s swimming pools? The following inflatable factory will introduce you:
First, the birth of a home children's swimming pool
Because society is constantly developing, everyone has neglected to protect the environment, and some water sources have been polluted to a certain extent, so some parents do not allow their children to come into contact with water outside, including adult swimming pools. Ever since, a home children’s pool has appeared in the market, so that children can swim and exercise at home.
Second, the classification of household children's swimming pools
Household children's swimming pools mainly need to consider the convenience and safety of children's swimming pools. Household children's swimming pools on the market are mainly divided into inflatable children's swimming pools and bracket children's swimming pools.
Third, precautions for the use of household children's swimming pools
1. Choose a solid flat ground with a floor drain, and you need to remove debris on the ground;
2. Take out the swimming pool and accessories. When inflating the children's swimming pool, be careful not to overfill it to avoid air leakage;
3. Check the drain valve to make sure it is firmly plugged;
4. The filling water content is about 80% of the pool to avoid overflow;
5. Storage and preservation should be kept dry and clean to avoid rusting of the metal bracket.